Garmin, Alpha 300 Handheld Only
If you're a hunter who wants to track and train your dogs in rugged environments - look no further. With an improved touchscreen display and up to a 2.50-second update rate, this durable handheld makes it easy to lead your pack and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away. The training functions use a simple, button-operated design - providing 18 levels of stimulation, tone, or vibration when paired with your training-enabled collar. Additional features such as the new Channel View, Backup and Restore, and Outdoor Maps+ availability are designed to help you on every hunt.
STRONG CONNECTION. STRONG BOND.
Sagebrush plateaus, rolling prairies, dense hardwoods, rocky ridges — no matter where you hunt, you and your dogs need reliable gear. Track and train your dogs in the field1 with the Alpha 300 handheld, featuring a new vivid 3.5” touchscreen and user-friendly 6-button design.INTERACT WITH A RESPONSIVE TOUCHSCREEN AND BUTTONS.
TRACK AND TRAIN YOUR PACK IN THE FIELD1.
THE USER-REPLACEABLE BATTERY LASTS UP TO 55 HOURS.
NAVIGATE WITH TOPOACTIVE MAPS AND DOWNLOADABLE SATELLITE IMAGERY.
TRAIN YOUR PACK
Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and command initiation. Select from 18 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation. Hunters can also issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands1.HUNT METRICS
See critical hunt metrics, such as distance, speed and time afield, right on the dog info screen1.SATELLITE IMAGERY
Download satellite imagery via Wi-Fi® technology to your device, and see the terrain features from above to help you navigate or find suitable habitat for your quarry.
The user-replaceable battery lasts up to 55 hours.
Save time at the start of every hunt with groups of dogs and people that match how and whom you hunt with.
MONITOR THE HUNT
See when a dog is “treed” or “on point.”
GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP
Pair with the Garmin Explore smartphone app to review the entire hunt and more.
Easily pair the handheld to select T and TT™ series collars.
Store up to 250 dogs, making it easy to switch active collars in the field.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems for better service in challenging environments.
PRO VIEW COMPASS
This simple, at-a-glance tracking shows which direction and how far away your dogs are.
Get detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks and more.
PREMIUM MAP FEATURES
Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+, and get public land information, enhanced topographic maps, landowner names and more.
The barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent.
Navigate with the tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass — whether you’re moving or not.
1 Requires compatible dog collars (sold separately)
IN THE BOX -
Alpha 300 handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
NEW HANDHELD FEATURES
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE - The user-replaceable battery lasts up to 55 hours or up to 50 hours with inReach satellite technology - so don't worry about running out of power before your dog does.
- NEW BRIGHTER DISPLAY - The Alpha 300 Series features a new vivid sunlight-readable 3.5" capacitive touchscreen display and a button operated, dog-focused design - allowing for quick, minor adjustments in the field.
- NEW CHANNEL VIEW - monitor the concentration of collars in the area, and easily select less congested channels to avoid interference.
- NEW BACKUP AND RESTORE - Keep your data secure and protected by creating backups on your Alpha 300 Series handheld device.
- NEW PREMIUM MAP FEATURE - Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ and get public land information, enhanced topographic maps, land owner names and more. Regularly updated content is wirelessly delivered directly to your compatible handheld via Wi-Fi technology.
- PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES - Preloaded TopoActive maps, downloadable satellite imagery, and a built-in 3-axis compass & barometric altimeter help you navigate with ease.