Ruff Land, Intermediate Kennel, Double Doors Right Side Entry
INTRODUCING THE NEW RUFF LAND GEN II PERFORMANCE KENNELS!
Ruff Land Performance Kennels is introducing their new GEN II Performance Kennels. Because of their immense popularity, Ruff Land has invested in all-new molds that have allowed them to make some quality refinements to the newly designed GEN II kennels. All of Ruff Land's kennels now include recessed handles for stacking and accessorizing. Additionally, the new GEN II kennels will stack and couple with their previous versions.
Build Tough, Like a Performance Cooler!
ToughOne One-Piece Roto-Molded Construction
Ruff Land™ kennels feature one-piece roto-molded construction from UV-stabilized polyethylene. This means no assembly and no bolt-through ledge (as on two-piece kennels) which saves up to 3 inches of side space. It also makes for a much stronger kennel. And, because there are no seams, it is also much easier to clean. Finally, a Ruff Land kennel won’t crack even in extreme subzero weather.
Built safe, like a performance race car!
Race Car-Inspired Ruff-Flex™ Energy Dissipation Technology
It’s an unfortunate fact that too many dogs are injured or killed every year in vehicle accidents. The truth is, traditional dog kennels are simply not designed to protect their four-legged passengers. Ruff Land kennels feature race car-inspired Ruff-Flex™ Energy Dissipation Technology, a series of design elements that dramatically improve the odds of your dog surviving an accident.
How it works -
Most kennels are simply not strong enough to protect your dog in an impact situation. Ruff Land’s one-piece roto-molded construction is extremely strong. The walls, top, and floor on Ruff Land Kennels also have built-in flexibility which absorbs energy that would otherwise be transferred to your dog. This is where the “stiff”, two-walled plastic kennels, which claim to be safer, fail. They may not break, but when your dog hits the side of the kennel, there is no give like there is with a Ruff Land. The raised floor in a Ruff Land also serves to provide both strength and cushion as does the designed-in body crease around the middle of the kennel. Likewise, the composite doors on a Ruff Land kennel are remarkably strong and designed to absorb energy. Plus, they feature six locking lugs whereas other kennels have no more than four. Then there is the all-important heavy-duty tie-downs which you should always use. If your kennel is connected to your truck it can take advantage of your truck absorbing impact energy. But only if the tie-downs are designed properly. Ruff Land tie-downs are designed like the driver retention devices on a race car.
Built smart, with features that matter!
- Stackright Design - The tops and bottoms of Ruff Land kennel all feature form-fit nesting that allows kennels to fit together, making them stackable.
- Tie Down Attachments - Take advantage of your truck's absorbing impact energy with Ruff Land's properly designed, heavy-duty tie-downs (optional). Working load - 800 lbs.
- Slantback - SUV-Friendly Design (optional) saves space by fitting snugly up against the seat in the SUV. Select Ruff Land kennels to feature SlantBack design, an angled back end that fits perfectly up against the canted second seat on most SUVs.
- (NEW) Integrated Handles - All GEN II Ruff Land Kennels come with integrated handles for easier transport and lifting. The handles are recessed for stacking and accessorizing.
- Surevent Tapered Wall Design - The sidewalls on all Ruff Land kennels feature a series of vent holes. These vent holes ensure proper air circulation for your dog. Ruff Land took this one step further by tapering the side walls so that the vent holes will never get plugged, even if you slide the kennel up against a wall or some other flat-sided object.
- Upside Raised Floor Interior - The interior floor in a Ruff Land kennel is raised so that debris and liquids that fall or spill off to the side are channeled away from your dog. This UpSide raised floor also creates some flex for a built-in cushioning effect for your dog as it rides in your truck.
The intermediate Ruff Land Performance Kennel with double doors (front and right side entry) is designed for those who need flexibility when it comes to accessing the kennel. Each composite door swings both left and right for convenience. Vent hole patterns differ among styles, please see photos displayed for the standard (1 3/8" hole size), with two finger holes in the back. The intermediate dog kennel can be stacked and customized with the add-on options.
Please note - the double door version will add 1 1/2" to the dimension!
Approx. 20 lbs
5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Doors front and right hand side
- Easy to clean
- Light weight
- One piece construction
- Can be tied down for safety
|Length (IN)||30 1/2||30||28 1/2|
|Width (IN) at widest point||20||19 1/2||17 1/2|
Don't Forget These Items
Ruff Land, Intermediate Kennel, Double Doors Right Side Entry Q&A
What is the construction material of the kennel?
What is the estimated wait time for the backorder?
What is Ruff-Flex Energy Dissipation Technology?
Can the new GEN II kennels be stacked with previous versions?
What are the benefits of the one-piece construction?
Is the kennel resistant to extreme temperatures?
What is unique about the new GEN II Performance Kennels?
Does the kennel protect pets in vehicle accidents?
What are the door options for the Ruff Land Intermediate Kennel?
What other features does the Ruff Land Intermediate Kennel offer?
|Product||Intermediate Kennel, Double Doors Right Side Entry|
|Status||On back order - wait time approximately 2-4 weeks|
|Generation||GEN II Performance Kennels|
|Material||One-piece roto-molded construction from UV-stabilized polyethylene|
|Features||- Recessed handles for stacking and accessorizing |
- Compatible with previous versions
- No assembly required
- Saves up to 3 inches of side space
- Strong and durable
- Easier to clean
- Won't crack in extreme subzero weather
|Safety Technology||Race Car-Inspired Ruff-Flex Energy Dissipation Technology|
|How the Technology Works||- Ruff Land's one-piece roto-molded construction is extremely strong |
- Walls, top, and floor have built-in flexibility which absorbs energy that would otherwise be transferred to the dog in an accident
- Raised floor provides strength and cushioning
- Designed-in body crease around the middle of the kennel
- Composite doors are strong, but also designed to give a little in an impact situation, reducing the chance of injury
New Ruff Land GEN II Intermediate Kennel - Stylish Safety and Durability for Your Pet
Introducing the latest from Ruff Land: the new GEN II Performance Kennels, designed for maximum safety and durability. With one-piece roto-molded construction from UV-stabilized polyethylene and race car-inspired Ruff-Flex Energy Dissipation technology, your pet will be as safe and comfortable as can be.
Enjoy the sleek, new design of the Ruff Land Intermediate Kennel with double doors and right side entry. With recessed handles for stacking and accessorizing, you'll find convenience in its improvements. Don't hesitate, the wait time is only approximately 2 - 4 weeks!
A kennel that's designed to last and withstand extreme temperatures - a Ruff Land Intermediate Kennel won't crack even in subzero weather. Invest in the best for your pet today, with the all-new GEN II Performance Kennels, an excellent choice for pet owners who prioritize safety and style.