Ruff Land, Intermediate Kennel, Double Doors
INTRODUCING THE NEW RUFF LAND GEN II PERFORMANCE KENNELS!
Ruff Land Performance Kennels is introducing their new GEN II Performance Kennels. Because of their immense popularity, Ruff Land has invested in all-new molds that have allowed them to make some quality refinements to the newly designed GEN II kennels. All of Ruff Land's kennels now include recessed handles for stacking and accessorizing. Additionally, the new GEN II kennels will stack and couple with their previous versions.
Build Tough, Like a Performance Cooler!
ToughOne One-Piece Roto-Molded Construction
Ruff Land™ kennels feature one-piece roto-molded construction from UV-stabilized polyethylene. This means no assembly and no bolt-through ledge (as on two-piece kennels) which saves up to 3 inches of side space. It also makes for a much stronger kennel. And, because there are no seams, it is also much easier to clean. Finally, a Ruff Land kennel won’t crack even in extreme subzero weather.
Built safe, like a performance race car!
Race Car-Inspired Ruff-Flex™ Energy Dissipation Technology
It’s an unfortunate fact that too many dogs are injured or killed every year in vehicle accidents. The truth is, traditional dog kennels are simply not designed to protect their four-legged passengers. Ruff Land kennels feature race car-inspired Ruff-Flex™ Energy Dissipation Technology, a series of design elements that dramatically improve the odds of your dog surviving an accident.
How it works -
Most kennels are simply not strong enough to protect your dog in an impact situation. Ruff Land’s one-piece roto-molded construction is extremely strong. The walls, top, and floor on Ruff Land Kennels also have built-in flexibility which absorbs energy that would otherwise be transferred to your dog. This is where the “stiff”, two-walled plastic kennels, which claim to be safer, fail. They may not break, but when your dog hits the side of the kennel, there is no give like there is with a Ruff Land. The raised floor in a Ruff Land also serves to provide both strength and cushion as does the designed-in body crease around the middle of the kennel. Likewise, the composite doors on a Ruff Land kennel are remarkably strong and designed to absorb energy. Plus, they feature six locking lugs whereas other kennels have no more than four. Then there is the all-important heavy-duty tie-downs which you should always use. If your kennel is connected to your truck it can take advantage of your truck absorbing impact energy. But only if the tie-downs are designed properly. Ruff Land tie-downs are designed like the driver retention devices on a race car.
Built smart, with features that matter!
- Stackright Design - The tops and bottoms of Ruff Land kennel all feature form-fit nesting that allows kennels to fit together, making them stackable.
- Tie Down Attachments - Take advantage of your truck's absorbing impact energy with Ruff Land's properly designed, heavy-duty tie-downs (optional). Working load - 800 lbs.
- Slantback - SUV-Friendly Design (optional) saves space by fitting snugly up against the seat in the SUV. Select Ruff Land kennels to feature SlantBack design, an angled back end that fits perfectly up against the canted second seat on most SUVs.
- (NEW) Integrated Handles - All GEN II Ruff Land Kennels come with integrated handles for easier transport and lifting. The handles are recessed for stacking and accessorizing.
- Surevent Tapered Wall Design - The sidewalls on all Ruff Land kennels feature a series of vent holes. These vent holes ensure proper air circulation for your dog. Ruff Land took this one step further by tapering the side walls so that the vent holes will never get plugged, even if you slide the kennel up against a wall or some other flat-sided object.
- Upside Raised Floor Interior - The interior floor in a Ruff Land kennel is raised so that debris and liquids that fall or spill off to the side are channeled away from your dog. This UpSide raised floor also creates some flex for a built-in cushioning effect for your dog as it rides in your truck.
The intermediate Ruff Land Performance Kennel with double doors (front and back) is the standard for built-to-last intermediate-size dog kennels. Each composite door swings both left and right for convenience. Vent hole patterns differ among styles, please see photos displayed for the standard (1 3/8" hole size). The intermediate dog kennel can be stacked and customized with the add-on options.
Please note - the double door version will add 1 1/2" to the dimension!
Approx. 20 lbs
5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Doors front and back
- Easy to clean
- Light weight
- One piece construction
- Can be tied down for safety
|Length (IN)||30 1/2||30||28 1/2|
|Width (IN) at widest point||20||19 1/2||17 1/2|
|Height (IN)||23 1/4||22|
Don't Forget These Items
Ruff Land, Intermediate Kennel, Double Doors Q&A
What is the wait time for a backordered Ruff Land Intermediate Kennel?
What is new about the GEN II Performance Kennels?
What material is the Ruff Land Kennel made of?
What is Ruff-Flex Energy Dissipation Technology?
How does the roto-molded construction benefit the kennel?
Are the GEN II Performance Kennels compatible with previous versions?
What inspired the safety features of Ruff Land Performance Kennels?
How do the kennels offer improved safety during vehicle accidents?
Are the GEN II Kennels available in different sizes?
Why choose a Ruff Land Performance Kennel for my dog?
|Model||Intermediate Kennel, Double Doors|
|Availability||On back order, 2-4 weeks waiting time|
|Version||GEN II Performance Kennels|
|New Features||Recessed handles, stack and couple with previous versions|
|Construction||One-piece roto-molded from UV-stabilized polyethylene|
|Assembly||No assembly required|
|Space Savings||Saves up to 3 inches of side space|
|Durability||Strong and resistant to cracking, even in extreme subzero weather|
|Safety Technology||Ruff-Flex Energy Dissipation Technology|
|Energy Absorption Features||Flexible walls, top, and floor, raised floor, designed-in body crease, composite doors|
|Strength and Cushioning||Raised floor, designed-in body crease|
Introducing the Safe and Durable Ruff Land GEN II Performance Kennels
Discover the new Ruff Land GEN II Performance Kennels, designed with safety and durability in mind for all your dog's travel needs. These innovative kennels offer increased protection with Ruff-Flex Energy Dissipation Technology, inspired by race car safety features, ensuring your dog stays secure on the road.
Experience the convenience of Ruff Land's one-piece roto-molded construction made from UV-stabilized polyethylene. This design ensures a stronger kennel that is easy to clean and withstands extreme subzero weather conditions. With recessed handles for stacking and accessorizing, Ruff Land GEN II Kennels are convenient for any travel situation.
Don't compromise on safety or quality; invest in a Ruff Land GEN II Performance Kennel for your dog's comfort and security during your journeys together.