More Mud River Dog Products, Dixie Kennel Cover, Brown Images
Innovation and animal protection is a driving force at Mud River. Keeping with their quest for your dog's well being, they have loaded their kennel covers with a wealth of benefits.
The features on their kennel covers include a tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window - to ensure air is dispensed properly and to have a secure fit, multiple side, rear, and top pockets for storage of gear and supplies, two rubber handles on the top for easy moving, and 4 side positioned D-rings for securing the kennel. The window flaps are removable, and the front door has Velcro loops to roll up and secure the front flap in warmer weather.
The chosen material for Mud River Dixie Cover Kennel Jacket is a 2-ply infused 1200 D that has a water resistant coating. The quilted MircroLite3 insulation will supply thermal bliss when the mercury drops. The enclosed industrial grade bottom was not an afterthought, and is built to withstand years of abrasion.
- KENNEL COVER USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
• Logically placed handles on top (2) for ease of moving and handling
• Strategically placed D- rings (4) for secure transportation
• Tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window to ensure air is dispensed properly and to secure a snug fit (less wind resistance cover will not balloon or whistle)
• 2 ply infused heavy duty poly with water resistant coating for protection in foul weather
• MicroLite3 insulation
• Window flaps are removable and will both fit in pocket located on top of cover
• Front door has Velcro loops to roll up and secure the front flap in warmer weather
• Industrial grade rubber, non-skid, protective bottom
• 2 pockets located on each side of cover (4 total) provides storage for gear and supplies
• 5 bumper / water bottle pockets located on rear of cover and 1 large pocket
• Cover will keep inside of crate 20- 40 degrees warmer than outside air temperature (depending on size of dog / working or resting dog / windows on or off / door up or down)
* Medium - 32" L x 23" W x 25" H
* Large Standard - 36" L x 26" W x 26" H
* Large Extended - 37" L x 26" W x 28.5" H
* Extra Large - 40" L x 28.5" W x 30" H
Mud River Dog Products / Boyt Harness Company / Dogs Unlimited is not responsible for the improper use of the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
WARNING: Canines require adequate air flow and ventilation at all times.
WARNING: NEVER leave your canine unattended in a kennel when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
WARNING: NEVER transport more than one canine per kennel when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
WARNING: DOES NOT provide adequate protection for your canine in the event of an accident.
WARNING: NEVER close kennel cover door and all windows of the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover at the same time. Depending on YOUR canine and various external factors beyond our/your control temperatures can increase more quickly than expected.
WARNING: Please use caution when transporting trailers that may re-direct or modify the flow of your exhaust when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover into the back of a pick up or topper.
Cleaning Instructions: Hose off. Spot treat with mild liquid detergent when needed. Line Dry.
Mud River Dog Products, Dixie Kennel Cover, Brown is found in the following departments
Our Price: $132.95 - $155.95
IMPORTANT - Only 1 of each selected item below will be added to your basket. If you would like to order a higher quantity please go to the item's product page. Also, please uncheck the Add to Basket Box after you have clicked on the Select Options box.
About Mud River Dog Products
Welcome to Mud River Dog Products!Mud River Dog ProductsAt MUD RIVER it has never been a secret that we suffer from the hunting itch and the love of the outdoors. When the mercury drops and the birds are flying, we trade in fishing rods and 9 to 5’s for the over & unders. As this time of year comes around you can lay your money down on a few sure things - dirty trucks, lonely wives, and happy dogs. In an industry where very little product refinement gets defined as innovation, consumers rarely experience ground breaking changes in product performance.