Pella, Bird Pack Upland Hunting Strap Vest
View Full Details
* Built in weight distribution system transfers loaded weight to the shoulders and to a specially designed lumbar pad with inserted stays (just like a back brace).
* Rugged khaki twill is lightweight, yet extremely tough.
* Over 250 square inches of blaze orange pockets and accents for visibility and safety.
* Padded shoulder straps are adjustable for ease of load-carrying.
* Extra-large front or side-loading, blood-proof game bag expands when needed.
* Combination front pockets are designed to allow easy, continual access to shells and other items.
* Two-way adjustable waist belt.
* Rear rucksack can hold water bladder and other needs.
* Webbing on front suspenders can be used for a guide for water bladder hose.
* Two elasticized water bottle pockets on each side.
* D-rings for accessories.
* Rear compression straps combine to cinch up garment profile slightly in back, and also to hold unneeded jackets, etc.
* Adjustable sizing for wearing over various garments, depending on conditions.
* Machine washable.
* Made in U.S.A. in Pella's Iowa factory.