RuffWear Paw Measurement Chart
Measuring Paw Width
1. Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
2. Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
3. Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
4. Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
5. Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
6. Use the chart to determine the proper size. For example: if the width* is measured between 2.25" and 2.5", the dog would wear a Small boot; between 2.75" and 3.0", a Large.
7. In between sizes: Choose the smaller size.